Monday, February 9, 2009

Fireproof


Brad and I watched Fireproof on Friday, and I have to say it is amazing! The acting is pretty bad, but the storyline is great. It depicts an average marriage that is on the brink of divorce. In the movie, the husband is given a book called The Love Dare by his father. This book leads you through daily devotionals and simple acts of love/love dares for your spouse. The forty day journey teaches you what love is and how to love. This book is not only for marriages in a crisis, but for all marriages, and I recommend it to everyone. Brad and I happened to received The Love Dare book for Christmas from Brad's parents. So, after watching the movie, we have decided to start our forty day journey through The Love Dare. Today is our second love dare, which is showing a random act of kindness. I have already learned a lot about love, and I am looking forward to "Fireproofing" our marriage! Her is a link to learn more about the movie and The Love Dare Book. http://vimeo.com/1040955
Again, I ask for prayers as we begin this adventure! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment